Learn how you can get a share in $25 billion worth of contracts to SMEs
In 2021-22, the Australian Government awarded $25 billion in contracts (out of a total of $80.8 billion) to around 11,000 small and medium-sized businesses across Australia. If you provide quality goods or services, your business could share in this market! In this FREE session for suppliers at the Southport Bowls Club on 1 November, a representative from the Australian Government Department of Finance will talk about:
- Why sell to the Australian Government?
- What the Australian Government buys and how
- Procurement methods and industry engagement
- How to start the process to sell
- Responding to an Approach to Market
- What to expect if you win or don’t win a contract
There will also be an opportunity for Q & A.
When and where
Wednesday 1 November 2023
1:45pm for 2:00pm – 3:30PM (Afternoon tea provided)
Southport Bowls Club (MAP)
2 Marine Parade, Southport
Please register (below) by Monday 30 October.
An RDA Gold Coast initiative in partnership with RDA Northern Rivers, the Gold Coast Central Chamber of Commerce and the Australian Government Department of Finance.