The Annual General Meeting of the Gold Coast Central Chamber of Commerce Inc. for 2021 will be held on Wednesday, October 27, at the Burleigh Heads Mowbray Park SLSC, commencing at 4.30pm.
Parking in the area is not always easy, so make you arrive a little early to ensure you arrive on time.
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows:
- Establishment of a quorum
- Chairman opens the AGM and welcomes attendees
- Tabling of the previous AGM minutes.
- President's report
- Presentation of audited financial report for period ending 30 June 2021
- Advice of current level of Public Liability insurance and level of coverage
- Election of Board of Management positions for 2021/22
- Appointment of qualified person to audit the financial statements for current financial year
- General business
Board of Management nomination forms must be completed and returned by 5.00pm, Wednesday, October 13, 2021 to:
Gold Coast Central Chamber of Commerce Inc.
PO Box 3918
Robina Town Centre QLD 4230
Download the NOMINATION FORM andPROXY FORM here.
Registration to attend this meeting is not necessary.
|Venue:||Burleigh Heads Mowbray Park SLSC|
|Wednesday 27th October 2021|
|Phone Enquiries:||07 5578 7184|
|Email Enquiries: ||firstname.lastname@example.org|