The Annual General Meeting of the Gold Coast Central Chamber of Commerce Inc. for 2020 will be held via Zoom on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, commencing at 5.30pm.
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1. Establishment of a quorum
2. Chairman opens the AGM and welcomes attendees
4. Tabling of the previous AGM minutes.
5. President's report
6. Presentation of audited financial report for period ending 30 June 2020
7. Advice of current level of Public Liability insurance and level of coverage
8. Election of Board of Management positions for 2020/21
9. Appointment of qualified person to audit the financial statements for current financial year
10. General business
Board of Management nomination forms must be completed and returned by 5.00pm, Wednesday, October 16, 2019 to:
Download the NOMINATION FORM and PROXY FORM here.
Gold Coast Central Chamber of Commerce Inc.
PO Box 3918
Robina Town Centre QLD 4230
Registration to attend this meeting is necessary.
||Wednesday 28th October 2020